I’m so fortunate that the work I do allows me to travel all over the world. I’m not tied to one place, I can work from anywhere with an internet connection and I can have a constant stream of new adventures. But the best part is – so can you!
Check out my video about how you can work remotely and travel the world.
I talk about:
- The pros and cons of working remotely
- The two main routes, the freelance route and the entrepreneurial route
- What kind of freelance work you can do
- Where to find freelance work
- How and why you should take the entrepreneurial route